Friday, March 6, 2009

progressing

I've gotten my sleeves done added a stripe and am half way through the increases. My cast on was 360 stitches with Paton's classic wool in dark grey, stripes to be in classic red and natural. It is getting a bit akward and heavy. I'm using the Boye Needlemaster so its about time to lengthen the circular. I put pictures on my blog and also a picture of the ASJ I completed as a sample for the class I'm teaching. The completed jacket is in Vanna's Choice on size 9's. As typical of garter stitch it is a little saggy. If I were to use that yarn again I would definetly go down a needle size. I hope everyone else's jacket is going smoothly. Marianne

1 comment:

  1. Would love to see the photos on your blog, Marianne - can you post a link to direct us?

    ReplyDelete